From New York Times bestselling author Sabrina Jeffries comes a sparkling new series about an oft-widowed mother’s grown children, who blaze through society in their quest for the truth about their fathers . . . and in the process find that love just might conquer all . . .
A series of stepfathers and a difficult childhood have left Fletcher “Grey” Pryde, 5th Duke of Greycourt, with a guarded heart, enviable wealth, and the undeserved reputation of a rogue. Grey’s focus on expanding his dukedom allows him little time to find a wife. But when his mother is widowed yet again and he meets the charmingly unconventional woman managing his stepfather’s funeral, he’s shocked to discover how much they have in common. Still, Grey isn’t interested in love, no matter how pretty, or delightfully outspoken, the lady . . .
Beatrice Wolfe gave up on romance long ago, and the arrogant Duke of Greycourt with his rakish reputation isn’t exactly changing her mind. Then Grey agrees to assist his grief-stricken mother with her latest “project”: schooling spirited, unfashionable Beatrice for her debut. Now that Beatrice is seeing through Grey’s charms to his wounded heart, she’s having trouble keeping him at arm’s length. But once Grey starts digging into her family’s secrets, she must decide whether her loyalties lie with her family . . . or with the man whose lessons capture her heart . . .
Embrace romance this summer!
We’re celebrating the release of Project Duchess by Sabrina Jeffries with a sweepstakes where one winner will receive a Kate Spade purse inspired by love, and a signed copy of this summer’s most anticipated romance.
Starting July 1st we invite you to participate in our #31DayDuchessChallenge! Complete the daily challenge prompts and share your experience with us online using the hashtag #31DayDuchessChallenge. This challenge is designed to help you embrace the ultimate self-care, because you deserve it.
Do you accept the challenge?
1. Drink a glass of something bubbly.
2. Do a facemask.
3. Pet a cute dog or cat.
4. Don your most comfy PJs and binge watch your favorite show.
5. Cook a meal with a friend.
6. Read Project Duchess
7. Do a project you’ve been putting off.
8. Treat yourself with a special sweet.
9. Take in the outdoor air.
10. Dance like no one is watching.
11. Spend a night in.
12. Wear your favorite colorful outfit.
13. Write a journal entry about your favorite things from the year so far.
14. Begin planning a trip.
15. Have a night out with your best friends.
16. Watch the sunset.
17. Take yourself out on a solo date.
18. Sleep late without feeling guilty.
19. Give yourself a home manicure/pedicure.
20. Cook your favorite meal.
21. Take a bubble bath (or make a steam shower!).
22. Tell someone you love them.
23. Clean out and organize a cluttered space in your life.
24. Re-Read a beloved book.
25. Change up your routine (take a different route to work, eat at a new time, take a mid-day reading break).
26. Let yourself be selfish! Do one thing just because you want to do it.
27. Unplug for an hour (or a night).
28. Stretch for five minutes first thing in the morning (or before bed).
29. Take a nap.
30. Compliment yourself.
31. Stop and smell the flowers (literally or figuratively).